We want that our guests feel good and relaxed all the time.
This includes the good and safe feeling of being able to move around in all areas of the hotel without any problems.
Cleanliness and hygiene are our top priority.
We contribute the following to your safe vacation:
Our COVID19 guideline
- Our guests have mouth and nose protection obligation at the buffet, as well as in the public areas
- All our employees always wear mouth and nose protection
- Food and drink menus are regularly disinfected, as well as objects that are often touched like (door and window handles, table surfaces, etc.)
- For your entire stay, you will receive the same table for breakfast and dinner
- We grant a table distance of at least 1m in the whole hotel (restaurant, bar & lounge, terrace)
- We offer you sufficient space also in our wellness area, relaxation rooms and saunas - more information about the individual areas are marked
- The activity program as well as lectures and/or events are carried out with the valid distance regulations
- There are sufficient disinfectant dispensers and disposable gloves available throughout the hotel
These are our recommendations to you
- keep at least 1m distance to other people outside your own visitor group
- do without handshakes, hugs and body contact
- Wash & disinfect hands regularly with soap and water
- Avoid touching the face with dirty hands
- Sneezing or coughing into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
- follow the instructions of the employees
Our team is continuously trained and updated - should you have any questions, we are always available for you!
We thank you for your assistance and look forward to seeing you!
The current Corona measures for ski operation can be found here.
Our guidelines are up to date depending on government measures.