For us at Naturhotel Edelweiss, the safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our top priority.
In order for you to be able to plan your holiday carefree, we have developed a comprehensive hygiene concept and furthermore the prescribed measures in our house:
Arrival & Stay:
- Upon arrival, you will need a valid negative test result (not older than 48 hours), a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a COVID-19 infection.
- During your stay, you must perform a supervised self-test every second day under supervision.
- Keep the minimum distance of 2 metres from other groups of guests.
- FFP2 masks are compulsory in generally accessible areas (e.g. lobby).
- You are welcome to use our online check-in before your arrival.
Kitchen, Restaurant & Service:
- Our staff is highly trained and work under strict conditions with face masks.
- The safety distance between tables is maintained.
- The buffet is only accessible with a mouth guard and the disposable gloves provided.
- In the indoor area, consumption may only take place in a seated position.
- A minimum distance of 2 metres must be observed.
- FFP2 masks are mandatory, except at the table.
Fitness, Sports, Wellness & Spa:
- Our Greenspa: Indoor pool, natural bathing pond, saunas are open.
- The two-metre minimum distance and mandatory masks apply in entrance areas and indoors.
- Masks are not required on the loungers, in the saunas, showers and pools.
- The fitness room is open. Frequent airing by our sports supervisors is a matter of course, as is regular disinfection of the equipment. Fitness and yoga classes take place with registration.
- Treatments and massages are accepted with registration.
Please take care of yourself and the other guests so that you can enjoy a carefree and healthy holiday
at the Naturhotel Edelweiss in Wagrain.