Alpine Summer – Pure Natur!
The Alms are alive
Our hotel is embedded in the picturesque Daarmoos-Alm.
The alp comes alive through its lovely, idyllic location with numerous beautiful hiking- and adventure paths. For our guests we include the alp into our weekly program in various ways: A visit to the rustic farm museum where many items important in the farming life of days long past can be seen.
Or baking bread in the old bread baking oven, using rural recipes. Visiting beautiful power- and energy places for meditational relaxation are part of it just as much as Qi Gong in the mornings for an active awakening on the dewy alpine meadow.
Salzburg Alpine Pasture
The Salzburg Alpine Pasture Path is a true delight for passionate hikers. It’s 350 km lead you on a trip through the Pongau mountain region, past Wagrain to more than 120 alpine pastures.
There are more alpine pastures in the Salzburg than anywhere else. Let yourself be spoiled with local specialties in the rustic atmosphere of an alpine hut.
Edelweiss Alm & Farm Museum
The Edelweiss-Alm restaurant and the Farm Museum are located directly next to the Hotel Edelweiss Wagrain, surrounded by sunny meadows, picturesque woods, with a view of the Bischofsmütze.
Enjoy homemade meals and alpine delicacies in a cosy-rustic atmosphere. The chef uses mainly organic products from their own agriculture or from local farmers.
- On the sunny plateau Weberlandl - 50m from our hotel
- Nice hut-atmosphere
- Well-tended hiking paths (around the lake)
- Sunny terrace
- Petting zoo and Children’s playground
- Rustic Farm Museum – opened (only in summer) from 10 to 17 o clock, Admission free!
- Bread-baking in the original stone oven - Tuesdays & Thursdays (from beginning of June to end of September)
- Good access road (for busses also)
- Own bus parking (40 m from the restaurant)