Edelweiss Alm & Farm Museum
The Edelweiss-Alm restaurant and the Farm Museum are located directly next to the Hotel Edelweiss Wagrain, surrounded by sunny meadows, picturesque woods, with a view of the Bischofsmütze.
Enjoy homemade meals and alpine delicacies in a cosy-rustic atmosphere. The chef uses mainly organic products from their own agriculture or from local farmers.
- On the sunny plateau Weberlandl - 50m from our hotel
- Nice hut-atmosphere
- Well-tended hiking paths (around the lake)
- Sunny terrace
- Petting zoo and Children’s playground
- Rustic Farm Museum – opened (only in summer) from 10 to 17 o clock, Admission free!
- Bread-baking in the original stone oven - Tuesdays & Thursdays (from beginning of June to end of September)
- Good access road (for busses also)
- Own bus parking (40 m from the restaurant)
Because of its location directly next to the children’s ski school and the Wagraini Winter World the restaurant is a perfect place for enjoying a local delicacy, but also for après-ski fun after an eventful day on skis.